The purpose of the policy is to outline the process to be followed by a customer in the case of a returned product, and also outlines the parameters to be met in order for a product to be accepted by Chalmar Beef as a return.
We may occasionally change these Terms, so we encourage you to review the Terms periodically. The most current version of the Terms (along with their effective date) will be linked from each of the Services. If you continue to use the Services after we change the Terms, you accept all changes.
- In the case where the customer wants to complain or compliment Chalmar Beef, the customer must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There shall be an automatic response with a form attached, the form shall be completed and sent back to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Chalmar Beef products shall be handled as per the storage guideline on the label or as below (for quarters and lamb carcasses). The cold chain shall be maintained at all times to ensure product safety and the shelf life is met. Chilled products must be stored at 1˚C and frozen products at -18˚C.
- In the case where the product has been temperature abused Chalmar Beef shall not be liable for any damage caused.
- Fresh offal that has already been removed from the premises may not be returned.
- The product return policy validity is product dependent (please see below) and it is the client’s responsibility to either return the product within the specified time frame or contact the sales representative in order to arrange for collection, within the specified time frame.
- Mince and portions shall be returned within 5 days of purchase.
- >> Processed products shall be returned within 2 days of purchase.
- >> Primals shall be returned within 7 days of purchase.
- >> Quarters and lamb carcasses shall be returned within 1 day of purchase.
- If any of the above was not adhered to Chalmar Beef may not consider the claim.
- Process to be followed when returning product:
- >> It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to Chalmar Beef at their expense (or unless approved by the General Manager).
- >> The product returned shall be in its original, unopened packaging and the product traceability information shall be available i.e. product shall have the original Chalmar Beef label/serial number.
- >> The proof of purchase (receipt/invoice) shall accompany all claims.
- >> After the product has been received it shall be assessed by the Technical/QC Manager, and the outcome shall be communicated to the customer. The outcome of the assessment will determine whether the claim is valid or invalid.
- >> If the claim is valid, the refund shall be done as per the original payment i.e. if the product were purchased in cash the refund shall be in cash.
- >> It remains the sole discretion of management to replace, refund, partially refund or reject any claim.
- >> Customers using the internet purchase option hereby bind themselves to the above terms and conditions