Chalmar Farm Kitchen advice:
Make one big platter, instead of four separate bowls.
A good burrito bowl can really contain anything you like. Don’t let the long ingredients list daunt you! Just imagine all of the flavours in one bowl.
- Cauliflower rice – substitute with quinoa, brown rice or any other rice of your choice. Add some fresh coriander and lime juice to your rice.
- Black beans — substitute with red beans or chickpeas.
- Corn — fresh, canned or frozen.
- Red onion —substitute with spring onions.
- Add red and yellow pepper strips.
- Add cheese or sour cream.
- Add some chopped tomatoes.